Information for Prospective Students
The MS Analytics Program has a dedicated Career Services team to support students in achieving their career goals. Each MSA student has a dedicated career advisor who will work with them throughout the program. Their career advisor will help them to develop a career strategy as well as assist with practical career search skills such as resume and cover letter writing, interview preparation, networking tips, and negotiation skills. Students benefit from the low student-to-career advisor ratio, resulting in notable placement statistics every year.
Additionally, our students have access to all main campus career fairs, employer information sessions, and workshops offered by Georgia Tech’s Center for Career Development and Discovery.
The MS Analytics Career Services team continually strives to build relationships with companies to provide a robust professional development and recruitment program for our MSA students, including:
- Career Workshop Series: The MSA Career Services Team hosts a robust career workshop series. Workshops are typically held on Fridays throughout fall and spring semester. Click here for the upcoming schedule of workshops.
- Tech Prep – Technical Interview Prep Sessions: Each Tech Prep is approximately 2 hours in length and is led by a corporate partner. Sponsors provide and lead students through a data science/analytics case and provide guidance and feedback on the solution.
- Analytics Career Exploration Panels: Career panels with data science and analytics professionals from various industries help students learn about the various career options available upon completing their MSA degree.
- Women’s Networking Event Keynote: Each Fall, we host a women’s networking event where our female students will have the opportunity to talk candidly with female analytics leaders on how to navigate the professional work world.
- Additional Opportunities: Resume and cover letter reviews, analytics conference support, tips on how to be an effective data-driven storyteller, office hours with company representatives, coffee chats, and info sessions!