We strive to foster an equitable recruiting environment for our students and employer partners. Click here to view the MSA Offer & Acceptance Policy and Recruiting Calendar
We offer various engagement opportunities for companies of all sizes to raise brand awareness and recruit our MS Analytics students. We are happy to help develop a customized recruiting plan to support your particular needs.
There are many ways you can choose to engage with our students including:
- Job Postings & Resume Books: If you would like to post Internship or Full-Time Job openings for our MS Analytics students or for a free copy of our MSA Resume Book, please contact one of our Corporate Relations Managers.
- Meet the Firms: This event is held in October and is an opportunity for employers to meet our new MSA cohort in an informal networking atmosphere. The event will start with a speed networking session where you will have a chance to briefly talk with students in rotating small groups about your organization; this will be followed by time for open networking. Limited to the first 20 employers to register. Contact us for dates and more details.
- Analytics Career Fair: Our annual Analytics Career Fair is held in February, which is an ideal time to recruit our students for either internships or full-time positions. This year our fair will be in a virtual format on February 19, 2021 from 12 Noon - 4:00PM. Contact one of our Corporate Relations Managers for more information.
Sponsoring A Practicum Project: Sponsor a capstone project for our Applied Practicum Course. Projects are team-based for our on-campus cohort and individually-based for our on-line program. Held summer, fall and spring semesters. Deadline to submit proposals: June 15 (Fall), Nov 1 (Spring), March 15 (Summer).
Click here for more details including sponsor commitment and proposal guidelines
- Tech Prep Sessions: Share a data science problem that your organization has faced with students and give them an opportunity to work in teams to whiteboard a solution with your team's guidance. The goal of these sessions to help prepare students to technical interviews, and this is also a unique opportunity to meet our students! Contact us for dates and more info.
- Analytics Career Exploration Panels: Speak on a panel of industry leaders about your career path, industry, trends and career advice. Panelists also have the opportunity to share employment opportunities at their organization. Contact us for dates and more info.
- Sponsor MSA Project Week: The goal of this week is to give students a chance to apply the data science skills they've acquired in the first semester of the MSA program to practical use. This is a unique branding opportunity because it allows you the chance to mentor participating MSA students throughout the week. Typically held the 2nd week of January. Commitment: $5,000 sponsorship, data set, business analytics problem, mentors.
- MSA Fellowships: Sponsor a fellowship to provide financial support to an incoming MSA student. Employers can specify the criteria a student must meet to qualify for their specific fellowship. The sponsor will have the opportunity to interact with their fellow throughout the program.
- Additional Opportunities: We are happy to promote any events that your organization is hosting to our students including virtual info sessions, office hours and datathons.