We offer on-campus engagement opportunities for companies of all sizes across industries to raise brand awareness and recruit our MS Analytics students. We will develop a customized recruiting plan to support your particular needs. View the MSA Offer and Acceptance Policy and recruiting calendar
There are many ways you can choose to engage with our students including:
- Job Postings & Resume Books: If you would like to post Internship or Full-Time Job openings for our MS Analytics students or for a free copy of our MSA Resume Book, please contact one of our Corporate Relations Managers.
- Meet the Firms: This event is held in October and is an opportunity for employers to meet our new MSA cohort in an informal networking atmosphere. The event will start with a speed networking session where you will have a chance to briefly talk with students in rotating small groups about your organization; this will be followed by time for open networking. Limited to the first 20 employers to register. Contact us for dates and more details.
- Analytics Career Fair: Our annual Analytics Career Fair is held in early February, which is an ideal time to recruit our students for either internships or full-time positions. Approximately 65-70 students and 35 companies attend.
Sponsoring A Practicum Project: Sponsor a capstone project for our Applied Practicum Course. Projects are team-based for our classroom cohort and individually-based for our on-line program. Held summer, fall and spring semesters. Deadline to submit proposals: July 1 (Fall), Nov 1 (Spring), March 14 (Summer).
Click here for more details including sponsor commitment and proposal guidelines
- Tech Talks: Speak at one of our talks geared towards showcasing Analytics/Data Science projects or cases from your organization. Contact us for dates and more info.
- Career Exploration Panels: Speak on a panel of industry leaders about your career path, industry, trends and career advice. Contact us for dates and more info.
- Sponsor A Master Modeler Competition/Data-thon: We are in need of corporate sponsorship partners for our annual spring data-thon. Opportunities exist to both provide the analytics problem & data as well as to sponsor the prizes for the winning teams.
- MSA Fellowships: Sponsor a fellowship to provide financial support to an incoming MSA student. Employers can specify criteria a student must meet to qualify for their specific fellowship. The sponsor will have the opportunity to interact with their fellow throughout the program.